View Single Post
Old 05-15-2024, 08:53 AM   #210
Julie Paradise
Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julie Paradise ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindlePW Scribe Palma Poke5 NovaAir2 NA3C TUC Max2 TabX A6X2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
You're not too slow, you're choosing to over burden yourself. Read how you like, certainly, but have you considered cutting back to, say, half a dozen at a time when there is a library book that appeals to you?
Oh, no, that (possible over-burdening) was not what I wanted to convey. I was just stating that I am too slow for these time-frames as a fact.

I am totally happy with my reading behaviour, as it has always been this way ever since I learned to read. I always liked to read many quite different things at any given time, just like you have up to a dozen different dishes each day, liquids included.

My reading speed just doesn't match the average time libraries allow you to keep books, so I am not trying to achieve something that would indeed put me under stress: either binge-read a specific title or long for the other books waiting for me. ;-)
Julie Paradise is offline   Reply With Quote