View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 11:34 AM   #30
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
Yes I do mean the triffid. As if I would hurt a kitty. As I type he(the cat) had jumped on to the chair next to me and appears relaxed, so he (the cat) must know the triffid won't get in the house.

The triffid, on the other hand is very close to the pool, and would probably be able to extinguish the flame quite quickly.

However we may be able to adapt the flamethrower to shoot glyphosate (neat would do the trick I reckon.)

*shivers*

What if it can read my thoughts?

I've recently read "Day of the Triffids" - they used flamethrowers and shotguns!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote