View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 01:08 PM   #8
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
I found a few mentions here on MR of folks putting their audiobooks in zip files for use in Calibre and also someone who created a plug in to make use of audiobook playlists. I've never found the need to try Calibre for audiobooks personally. I just keep my audiobooks in folders by author.
I use Libation to convert the Audible books to m4b and archive them in folders by author/series/book.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote