View Single Post
Old 02-22-2024, 12:06 PM   #12
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
How does Libation convert aax files? I tried to set it up to convert some Audible UK books I bought today, and it finds my UK library, but says the titles not downloaded (they ARE downloaded on my PC), and then says it can't download them. Huh?

ETA: Never mind. I am quickly giving up on Libation. The whole thing seems way too confusing.
Could be it gets confused when you are traveling libraries. Mine indicates where it comes from so it seems like it should handle it. Dunno. I don't use it as I haven't figured out how to disable auto conversion.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote