View Single Post
Old 02-22-2024, 01:48 PM   #13
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
Could be it gets confused when you are traveling libraries. Mine indicates where it comes from so it seems like it should handle it. Dunno. I don't use it as I haven't figured out how to disable auto conversion.
It can handle multiple libraries. I have a legacy username account, an AmazonUS account, and an AmazonUK account. All are downloaded as expected. As for auto-conversion, I'm not sure what you mean. The whole point of Libation is to create a DRM-Free, archival, copy of your Audible library. To do that, it must remove the DRM and "convert" the file to M4B (or MP3 if you insist). The M4B format is essentially the same as the .aax/.aaxc format, but with the DRM removed. If all you want to do is listen to your books using the Audible application, you don't need Libation. If you want to archive your books and remove the DRM, you do.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote