View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 03:26 PM   #18
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Question relating to organizing audiobooks.

I chapterize my mp3 files and tag them using Mp3tag. In File Explorer, the book folders are subfolders of author folders. If I search for a genre tag, File Explorer will return a list of individual files, which is unwieldy; I'd like to be able to see a list of the folders, which means I want to be able to tag the folders. (Zipping the folder doesn't work.)

Apparently this was possible in Windows 10, but I'm using Windows 11. I've seen a free program called Intag, but I'm a little leery of trying it because of some of the caveats, and my own limited computer smarts.

If anyone has used Intag and/or has a suggestion for another way to accomplish this, please help!

Note: I don't want to use Calibre because it would entail a lot of extra work as Calibre doesn't read any of my existing tags, covers, etc., and I like my own system better anyway.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote