Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old Today, 10:43 AM   #8326
wandalynn
Addict
wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, Aluratek Libre
Children of Time $2.99 ebook deal

Adrian Tchaikovsky's Children of TIme is $2.99 at Kobo, Amazon, and probably B&N 'for a limited time'. I've had this on my wishlist for a while and this is the first discount I've seen for it.
wandalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:08 PM   #8327
tch65721
Evangelist
tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 10", Android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
Martha Wells' Witch King is on sale right now in the US for $2.99. I had an advance review copy of this and loved it, although it took a while to get the hang of the dual timelines, which are one of my least favorite plot devices anyway. But once I did, I was hooked, and am really hoping she does a sequel, although Witch King has been marketed as a stand-alone.

Kindle US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B9KVV7JH
Kobo US: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/witch-king-3

If you want to read my full review, the URL for my blog is in my signature...
On sale again for a buck less ($1.99). Links still good.
tch65721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:37 PM   #8328
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Twelve Tomorrows edited by Wade Roush $1.99 special on Kobo, Amazon (both CA and US) and likely elsewhere.

Kobo US: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/twelve-tomorrows-1
Amazon US: https://www.amazon.com/Twelve-Tomorr.../dp/B08BT2BSWZ

Spoiler:
Quote:
Discover frightening—and sometimes hilarious—visions of the future in this science fiction anthology featuring 12 short stories by Nebula and Hugo Award winners!

New and established voices in science fiction offer original stories of the future. Tales from Who Fears Death’s Nnedi Okorafor, The Three-Body Problem’s Cixin Liu, and others reveal metal-melting viruses, vegetable-based heart transplants, search-and-rescue drones, and semi-automated sailing ships. Inside you’ll also find:

• Ken Liu writes about a virtual currency that hijacks our empathy.
• Elizabeth Bear shows us a smart home tricked into kidnapping its owner.
• Clifford V. Johnson writes of a computer scientist seeing a new side of the artificial intelligence she invented.
• J. M. Ledgard describes a 28,000-year-old AI who meditates on the nature of loneliness.

Contributors
Elizabeth Bear, SL Huang, Clifford V. Johnson, J. M. Ledgard, Cixin Liu, Ken Liu, Paul McAuley, Nnedi Okorafor, Malka Older, Sarah Pinsker, Alastair Reynolds
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:55 PM   #8329
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
And I now note that on its Kindle and Kobo webpages, Witch King is now said to be "The Rising World Book 1". Which kind of implies there may be a Book 2 someday, although I don't see it listed at either Kindle or Kobo US. So maybe I'll get my wish for a sequel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tch65721 View Post
On sale again for a buck less ($1.99). Links still good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
Martha Wells' Witch King is on sale right now in the US for $2.99. I had an advance review copy of this and loved it, although it took a while to get the hang of the dual timelines, which are one of my least favorite plot devices anyway. But once I did, I was hooked, and am really hoping she does a sequel, although Witch King has been marketed as a stand-alone.

Kindle US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B9KVV7JH
Kobo US: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/witch-king-3

If you want to read my full review, the URL for my blog is in my signature...
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote