Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 05-16-2024, 09:04 AM   #46
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I've recently finished .

What I've finished so far is...
  1. Exit Strategy by Martha Wels
  2. The Wide Window by Lemony Snicket
  3. Dead Irish by John Lescoart
  4. Liarmouth by John Waters
  5. 'Salem's Lot by Stephen King
  6. Florida Roadkill by Tim Dorsey
  7. .
  8. The Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly
  9. .
  10. .
  11. .
  12. The Last Devil to Die by Richard Osman
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 12:30 PM   #47
rantanplan
Weirdo
rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tolino Shine Color, Tolino Vision 6, Kobo Clara 2E, Boox Note Air 2+
So far, I've read all the books in time and at least one additional book per month. I try not to set my goals too high, because I don't want reading to become a chore.

I've finished A Dowry of Blood in the first few days of the month, but it's a very short book, almost a novella (I do recommend the book but take the trigger warnings before the first chapter seriously).

I'm currently reading The Way of Kings and this book is huge. I'll probably miss next month's goal because of it.
rantanplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 02:42 PM   #48
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantanplan View Post
So far, I've read all the books in time and at least one additional book per month. I try not to set my goals too high, because I don't want reading to become a chore.

I've finished A Dowry of Blood in the first few days of the month, but it's a very short book, almost a novella (I do recommend the book but take the trigger warnings before the first chapter seriously).

I'm currently reading The Way of Kings and this book is huge. I'll probably miss next month's goal because of it.
I don't really care about missing the month's goal. I just read. As long as I finish all the books before the year is up I'm good. But given that I've read up to and including June, I'll be good.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote