Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 03-14-2016, 02:25 PM   #1
Stephjk
Cruiser
Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stephjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, samsung galaxy tab note
Kobo Glo hd or Aura H2O?

I think my current Glo's battery is starting to fail so I'm planning to purchase a new Kobo. I'm happy with my Glo so don't want to change from Kobo.

What are the differences and merits of the Glo hd and the Aura H2O?

Any help gratefully received ☺
Stephjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 03:28 PM   #2
ottdmk
Wizard
ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus, Lenovo Tab M8 HD
The main difference is the size (6" diagonal for the Glo HD, 6.8" diagonal for the Aura H2O) and the resolution (the Glo HD has the higer resolution.)

Other than that, the main difference is that the Aura H2O has a SD card slot and is water/dust proof. The Glo HD, unlike its predecessor, doesn't have a SD card slot. Still though, with 4GB storage, many users will never need a SD card anyways.
ottdmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert