Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 04-03-2018, 08:51 AM   #1
Ecuaman
Ecuaman began at the beginning.

Device: none
Pagination - make page sections

Hi all. Did a conversion from a pdf book 340 pages to "ePUB" format. Almost everything went well, except for the pagination and page sections.
Can I implement this in "Editor"? If not automatic I has to do it manually.
I have a big index (register) at the end of the book that refers to texts at different pages all over the book. I shall also insert links and bookmarks, so ti's important to achieve this.
Is there anyone that has a solution or a link to info about this? I have searched in the forum and in the manual even looked at some videos without finding anything. Maybe I'm using the wrong search creteria...

Thanks
Ecuaman is offline   Reply With Quote