Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 02-14-2019, 01:38 PM   #1
patrik
Guru
patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Not able to handle large images?

I bought a book today that didn't show the cover and neither the second page (also an image).

It did read the cover, a thumbnail was created.

I got curious and started to test.... after a couple of hours and having created 50+ images in various sizes it seems to be that if an image is larger than a certain size with a certain perspective it is not shown.

Anyone else seen this? I had someone test on a Touch HD 3, and it seems to be the same problem as with my Inkpad 3 (U740.5.19.660).

Image sizes:

Does NOT work:
1856 (and higher) x 1900

Works:
1832 (and lower) x 1900

Does NOT work:
2404 (and higher) x1500

Works:
2244 (and lower) x1500

I tested with jpg-files. Did one test with one png-file and it didn't seem to be any difference. Also tested with both normal html img and with svg-wrapper.

Thoughts?
patrik is offline   Reply With Quote