Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-31-2024, 03:43 PM   #1
Mastero2D
Mastero2D began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Jobs Menu won't pop

Hi, I've been using Calibre for a while now, and recently, a problem started, and I can't seem to reverse it. When I do any type of job (usually transferring to a device but something other things), I cannot pull up the job menu by clicking the button or by doing the keyboard shortcut. Has anyone else had this issue and knows how to fix it? Other popups in new tabs, like editing books, work fine.
Mastero2D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 04:43 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastero2D View Post
Hi, I've been using Calibre for a while now, and recently, a problem started, and I can't seem to reverse it. When I do any type of job (usually transferring to a device but something other things), I cannot pull up the job menu by clicking the button or by doing the keyboard shortcut. Has anyone else had this issue and knows how to fix it? Other popups in new tabs, like editing books, work fine.
What OS (and version)?
You are clicking the word Jobs in the lower corner?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-31-2024, 05:11 PM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Moderator Notice

IMO this deserved it's own thread

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 08:45 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The window is probably just offscreen, use the window gather shortcut to bring it back.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote