Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 11-25-2011, 02:42 PM   #151
Vivian
Connoisseur
Vivian has learned how to read e-booksVivian has learned how to read e-booksVivian has learned how to read e-booksVivian has learned how to read e-booksVivian has learned how to read e-booksVivian has learned how to read e-booksVivian has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kobo 1
Oh yes, the dragon thread. I just got a reminder about it in my Inbox, and it seems like a good time to say, rest in peace, oh First Lady of dragons, Anne McCaffrey. Thank you for your beautiful series, the Dragonriders of Pern. You will be remembered fondly by your many fans.

http://www.latimes.com/news/obituari...0,909494.story
Vivian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 02:50 PM   #152
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
Oh yes, the dragon thread. I just got a reminder about it in my Inbox, and it seems like a good time to say, rest in peace, oh First Lady of dragons, Anne McCaffrey. Thank you for your beautiful series, the Dragonriders of Pern. You will be remembered fondly by your many fans.

http://www.latimes.com/news/obituari...0,909494.story
Here, here!
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert