Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 03-29-2024, 04:49 PM   #1
bitfreak
Enthusiast
bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.bitfreak can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo
KOReader Cache Folder forgets my thumbnails after update dev channel.

Maybe this is intentional, I don't know. But after every update my thumbnails seem to be gone. I figured those are in the "cache" folder. Is this normal behavior if you update from the development channel?
bitfreak is offline   Reply With Quote