Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Development

Notices

Old 06-12-2023, 07:22 AM   #1
otakutyrant
otakutyrant began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
What function can I use to convert formats?

Before using `copy_format_to`, I want to make sure there is a specific format exists. So I need the function to convert a book to the specific format when it doesn't exist to begin with.
otakutyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 07:31 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
There is no single function to convert a file. You are best of running ebook-covert.exe
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert