Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 08-29-2011, 05:49 PM   #1
DSpider
Evangelist
DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DSpider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2 2014
OCR-ing with a webcam. Would you recommend it?

Have you even tried it? I did, once, with my 3.0 MP mobile phone's camera. It's an old Samsung model manufactured in 2007 or so. OCR-ing went fine.

Which brand and model and how many megapixels did it have? Just curios.

PS: For those who don't know what "OCR" is, it stands for Optical Character Recognition, basically what OmniPage and ABBYY FineReader can do. Meaning it can "read" and extract text from an image.
DSpider is offline   Reply With Quote