Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 12-21-2022, 07:38 PM   #1
Dirk-71
Zealot
Dirk-71 is generous with chocolateDirk-71 is generous with chocolateDirk-71 is generous with chocolateDirk-71 is generous with chocolateDirk-71 is generous with chocolateDirk-71 is generous with chocolateDirk-71 is generous with chocolateDirk-71 is generous with chocolateDirk-71 is generous with chocolateDirk-71 is generous with chocolateDirk-71 is generous with chocolate

Device: Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One, Glo HD, Clara 2E
Kobo - Show books in subfolders

I use the Cloud-Extension for Kobo, so I can send books to my Kobo Reader by loading them into Google Drive.

The books are stored in the folder .add/kobocloud/Library. Can I tell Calibre that it has to check this folder on the device to find these books and indicate them as ON THE DEVICE? If not, is there a plugin to do so?
Dirk-71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2022, 11:16 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
As far as I know, the answers to your questions are no and no. As for a plugin, those tend to be written by someone who wants to solve a problem or add a capability.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-22-2022, 07:44 AM   #3
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk-71 View Post
The books are stored in the folder .add/kobocloud/Library. Can I tell Calibre that it has to check this folder on the device to find these books and indicate them as ON THE DEVICE?
I don't think so. Directories starting with a '.' are 'hidden' in Unix/Linux, and I think the Kobo firmware does not scan such directories for books on import.
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote